Today it’s in the 50s in Maryland. 50s! In February! Granted, this weather won’t last long, but a gal can dream, right?! Since I’m being teased with signs of warm weather to come, why not give you all a look at some warm weather finds that would be great on your honeymoon, or any trip really- bandeau swimsuits!
This Polka-Dot Control Bandeau Swimsuit comes in black and red. Black is available in XS and M, and red is currently only available in XS. If those are your sizes I recommend grabbing them before they go! They are too cute!
- Swimsuit features bandeau neckline with twisted yoke; removable spaghetti halter strap
- Includes padded bra; side boning
- All-over polka-dot print
- Faux tankini top layer
- Ruched sides of overlay for a comfortable fit
- Elasticized leg openings of bikini bottom
- Smooth, quick-drying nylon shell
- Soft polyester lining; nylon swim mesh lining at mid-section
- Built-in Control Max supportive lining keeps you in while you’re lying out
Or, if polka-dots aren’t your thing, how about this ASOS Penelope Floral Belted Bandeau Swimsuit for $50.87! I’m completely smitten with the colors!
Available in sizes 4-10 and comes with a detachable strap.
- Halterneck design with detachable, self-tie strap
- Contrast clip fastening belt
- Full, flattering cut to briefs
- Floral print
Do you buy a new swimsuit or two each year? Or stick with your tried and true ones? If opting for a new suit, how do you feel about the bandeau swimsuits? I’m in love.