There’s a closet in my office, and in said closet you’ll find lots of things including my entire shoe collection, a yoga ball, wrapping paper… and two large bins containing small gift items. I like to be prepared for any and all gift giving situations, so I tend to pick up small items whenever I find a good sale. My bins came in handy just last week because I was able to mail a package to a friend who’d just had a baby without having to go to the store. Sleep sack and matching onesie for baby girl? Check. Chamomile lotion for the new mom? Check. Congrats on the new baby card? Check. Of course I often go out to buy new gifts, but in a pinch I almost always have something on hand.
This is why the Pastel Gifts Sale at One Kings Lane caught my eye today. It’s full of small gifts that would make wonderful hostess gifts, birthday gifts, thank you gifts, or just because gifts.
Here are 6 of my favorite gifts from the sale, each of which costs less than $30:
- Set of 2 Casa di Francesca Mini Diffusers in Lemon Tree – normally $55, OKL has them for $28 (or $14 each)
- 24 6″ celebration candles from Creative Candles – normally $23.50, OKL has them for $15
- Saro Fuchsia Ombré Scarf – normally $40, OKL has it for $25
- 10 Notecards & Envelopes in Leather Case Adorned with Shell from Dewdrop – normally $50, OKL has it for $28
- Recycled Leather Journal with White Crab from Dewdrop – normally $50, OKL has it for $28
- Set of 2 square Ann Page Note Pads with Anchor – normally $36, OKL has them for $26 (or $13 each)