It should come as no surprise to anyone that camouflage is one of the biggest trends for fall 2013. Heck, it has been in style for awhile now, but recently camouflage is EVERYWHERE. I mean, you know that camouflage is going mainstream when it’s on the shelves at J.Crew!
Since camouflage is one of fall’s must-have items, I found a few pieces that won’t cost an arm and a leg (and some are even privy to this weekend’s Labor Day discounts)! The nice thing about camo is that a little goes a long way. There’s no need to overdo it. Add an item or two and call it a day.
Here are the pieces I’m loving right now:
1. Excursion Quilted Vest - $138 at J.Crew
2. Camouflage Jeans - $89.50 at Banana Republic (get them for $53.70 with code “BRWEEKEND” through 9/2/13)
3. Camo Sunglasses - $14.95 at Pacsun
4. Joe Fresh Shirtdress – $29 at JCPenney
5. Military-Style Shirt Jacket - $36.95 at Old Navy (get it for $25.85 with code “SPREE” through 9/2/13)
6. Military Cap - $10.80 at Forever21
7. Camo Scarf - $32 at Nordstrom
8. Camo Button Down - $19.97 at PiperLime
9. Military-Inspired Vest – $22.99 at Forever21 (get it for $11.50 with code “LABORDAY”)
Will you be wearing camouflage this fall?
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a (very) small commission if you click a link and purchase something.