Well, my jaunt to the outlet mall this morning caused me to *almost* miss two of the best sales of day! HauteLook has brought back the HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag AND they have an amazing sale on theBalm Cosmetics.
The HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag is back! (There were two other bags available earlier but they’ve since sold out – my apologies!) This bag costs $20 and contains the following products:
- Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain – Forever Pink (sample size)
- Kate Somerville 360 Body Tanning Towelettes (15ml)
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 – Nude (14.7ml)
- Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Skin Primer (5ml)
- Blow Pro Beach Blow Texturizing Mist (60ml)
- Supergoop CC Cream – Light/Medium (3ml)
- Ahava Firming Mineral Body Cream (40ml)
- Aveda Hand Relief Hand Moisturizer (40ml)
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara – Black (6ml)
- Sole Goddess Blister Protection Foot Balm
- Emi-Jay Ponytail Holder (Made in USA)
- Xen Tan Face Tanner Luxe Daily Self-Tan – Medium/Dark or Xen Tan Deep Bronze Luxe Premium Sunless Tan (30ml) randomly selected
- Cosmetic Case (5″ H x 6″ W x 2″ D)
In addition to the HauteLook Summer Beauty Bag, one of my absolute favorite beauty brands – theBalm – is on sale! I LOVE the Nude’tude eyeshadow palette above and plan on picking up another one at this sale. Normally $36, HauteLook has it on sale for $18!