(Please click “more” for details on each item.)
Gifts for the BFF
The most important gifts you buy each year might be your gifts for the BFF. We came up with some fun suggestions and we’re pretty sure they can all be put to use in one awesome girls’ night together.
1. Girls night calls for wine, a good movie, and this Salted Caramel Cookie Mix ($17.99) from the Mason Jar Cookie Company. Other mixes are available and they all look incredibly delicious!
2. BFFs. This Partners in Crime Cuff ($30). Matching ones are probably a necessity. Enough said.
3. Add facials to girls’ night and invest in the Thesis Poppy Seed Face Scrub ($19.95). This all-natural scrub exfoliates, massages, energizes, and smells amazing! (Fun bonus: This scrub is made without chemicals and everything on the ingredients list is easily recognized!)
4. Of course I found a way to fit my favorite chocolates into this year’s gift guide! These Vosges Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Bonbons ($22) feature smooth peanut butter, a dark chocolate coating, and a light sprinkling of sea salt. They’re decadent, but don’t be surprised if you want to eat them all in one sitting! (These will ship beginning November 3.)
6. This I Do Yoga Tee ($25.95) is my kind of yoga, but I might wear it while eating boozy ice cream.
7. There’s really no need for this Jonathan Adler Glitter Cannister ($88), but it seems like something one friend would give another. It could be used as storage for friendship mementos, or, you know… glitter.
8. Small batch hand crafted boozy ice cream? Tipsy Scoop Boozy Ice Cream is reason for a girls’ night if I have ever seen one! Prices vary based on order. There’s a regular slate of flavors, as well as seasonal options. You can also work with Tipsy Scoop to create a custom flavor! 2 day or overnight shipping options available.
For more gift suggestions, be sure to check out our entire 2014 Holiday Gift Guide!