I received very generous samples of the following products:
- Aqualia Thermal Cream – a 24-hour paraben-free hydrating moisturizer
- Lifactiv Rhamnose Night – anti-wrinkle + firming night cream
- Purete Thermal 3-in-1 One Step Cleanser – formulated for sensitive skin, this product is a cleansing milk, toning lotion, and makeup remover in one
- Purette Thermal Eye Makeup Remover – as I explain in the video, I discovered the eye makeup remover I currently use thanks to Birchbox, so I’m excited to test out another eye makeup remover
- Celludestock – treatment for the appearance of cellulite
I love the size of these samples! They’re quite large and will actually give you a sense of how the products work because you’ll get more than a couple of uses out of each product. I also love having products this size for travel since they’re big enough to last a while but not too bulky.
Since Birchbox sent a full skincare set, I’m going to use these Vichy products for the next few days and then get back to you about what I think.
Birchbox is a monthly subscription box. For $10 a month they’ll send you a box filled with 4-5 generous sample products. Personally, I think this is a great way to try out new products without making a huge commitment or buying a full size product only to let it go to waste if you don’t like it. I have found some great products using Birchbox and it’s easily one of my favorite pieces of mail to receive each month!
Interested in sites like Birchbox? Check out our full list of subscription boxes!