The Julep June selection emails went out early this morning and I was excited to see that nearly every Julep Maven box will contain Julep DD Creme!
Julep DD Creme is a “dynamic do-all makeup” that’s the next in line to the BB and CC Creams.
According to the website, DD Cream provides the following benefits:
- SPF 25 provides daily defense from the sun
- Two patented anti-aging ingredients decrease the appearance of pores and fine lines
- Hibiscus and olive extracts keep skin hydrated
- Lightweight, buildable coverage with an ultra-smoothing finish
- Comes in four shades—light, medium, medium-dark, and dark
Julep’s DD Cream will sell for $36 normally, so if you think this is something you may want to try I recommend picking up a Julep Maven subscription this month for $19.99 and trying it for substantially less! Most boxes will also come with two nail polish colors as well, so the next Julep box is going to be awesome. (Other box options include receiving both DD Creme and DD Foundation, or just receiving 3 nail polish colors.) While Julep is typically a nail polish subscription box, over the past few months they’ve really been branching out into more of an all-encompassing beauty brand.
While I’m completely and totally smitten with Pur Minerals CC Cream, I’m still excited to try this new DD Creme to see how it compares.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means we may receive a (very) small commission if you click a link and purchase something.