I have been meaning to review the Love with Food box for nearly a year. I can’t believe it has taken me this long to get around to it, but finally, here we are.
Love with Food is a food subscription box. A subscription costs $10 per month (plus $2 shipping), although they frequently offer discounts through various daily deal sites. I’ve enjoyed every single Love with Food box I’ve received. They send a good assortment of food products – normally snack foods – and the box is usually over-filled with products. Quite awhile back Love with Food introduced me to Spicy Apple Ginger Chews, and now I can’t get enough.
The November Love with Food Box was again over-stuffed with products. Here’s what I received:
- BBQ Turkey Bak Kwa from Little Red Dot Kitchen (Oops, I apparently butchered the pronunciation of “Bak Kwa” in the video)
- Inka Corn
- Mrs. May’s Strawberry Almond Mini Crunch
- Hagensborg Truffle Pig
- Stash Pumpkin Spice Decaf Tea
- Fruit.0 – Mango Pear Pineapple
- Skeeter Totally Nut-Free Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- Aspen Mulling Cider Spices
- $10 gift voucher to ecomom.com
- $5 worth of free prints to Picplum
Like every other month I’m excited to try the products Love with Food sent along. I haven’t tried any of these products before, which is a bonus.
Interested in checking out more sites like Love with Food? Be sure to check out our list of food subscription boxes!