Like last month, I feel that Sample Society did a really great job of sending products I will actually use by brands that I know.
Here’s everything that I received in my box:
- Alterna UV Plus Fade-Proof Fluide – OK, I don’t actually know what this is.
- Strivectin SD Intensive Concentrate – to help with wrinkles and stretch marks
- Colorescience Pro SPF 20 Travel Puff
- Bond No. 9 Mini Bon Bon Fragrance
- Stila Forever Your Curl Mini Mascara
Here’s some good news: Last month when I wrote about Sample Society they were not taking any more members. Well, that has changed and you can now join Sample Society! Woo Hoo! Right now Sample Society from BeautyBar.com is one of my favorite beauty sample sites, so I definitely recommend checking it out. Membership costs $15 per month, so it’s definitely one of the costlier boxes, though not as pricey as Glossybox.
If you love sites like Sample Society, be sure to check out our full list of beauty sample sites!