Yes, the PopSugar Must Have Box is one of the most expensive subscription boxes on the market at $35 per month, but every time I get a box I feel like it’s my birthday. Each item included in the September box brought a smile to my face.
Here’s what was in my September PopSugar Must Have Box:
- Brokedown Silver Marble Fringe Scarf – $84 retail value
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower – $8.40 retail value
- Two movie tickets to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower – $24 Fandango voucher
- Rifle Paper Co.’s Lined Notepad – $8 retail value
- Benefit Cabana Glam – $36 retail value (currently on sale for $18.99)
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Caramels sample
- Yes to Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Towelettes – travel size packet
- Kitsch Hair Ties – set of 4
- Tracie Martyn Skin Care Line – $25 gift certificate
- Food Should Taste Good Sweet Potato Chips – these were delicious
- Must Have Pouch – coin purse
- Cookie from Pop-Up Pantry
I have nothing bad to say about PopSugar Must Have, mainly because I enjoy the products so much and it is easy to see that I’m getting a great value for the money I’m paying. At this point, if I could choose just one subscription box to receive it would be this one. It’s not particularly frugal, but I budget for the box by cutting out unnecessary purchases as much as possible. I’m fairly certain I can spend $35 just by looking at Target, so staying out of that store has helped immensely.
Previous PopSugar Must Have Reviews:
For more sites like PopSugar Must Have be sure to check out our full list of subscription boxes.