Posts Tagged ‘Shoes’
My shoes were my something blue, so of course I’m partial to this trend. If you can’t fathom wearing heels all night, why not opt for a platform! Moreover, why not try these Hazel Blue Patent shoes. They are fabulous enough to be worn as wedding shoes and comfortable enough to dance the night away in. The best part? They are only $43.99.
I still wear my shoes on many occasions, which makes me feel like I am really getting my money’s worth. Plus, I get a twinge of nostalgia. Pair these with a cocktail dress, a fun skirt or even a pair of skinny jeans for a night out. So many options.
For this price I would buy all three pairs! Blue, black or bone? It’s too hard to pick just one!
I ended up walking down the aisle barefoot, as I didn’t quite think heels and sand through. Platforms would have been a great alternative.
What are you doing for your something blue? If you’re still on the hunt then I can’t recommend these Hazel Blue Patent shoes enough!
Ready to replenish your shoe closet? Head on over to the Nine West website where you’ll find a huge selection of shoes that have been marked down up to 70%! That’s already a pretty good deal, but for a limited time you can get an extra 30% off all Nine West sale styles!!! Also, Nine West offer free shipping on all orders, so that’s one less expense to worry about.
No coupon is needed to take advantage of this offer. Add the shoes you want to your cart and watch the prices fall! It appears that all sale shoes are included, but regardless, every item is clearly marked if it is a part of this promotion.
I found tons of super cute styles… as evidenced by the list I put together below. I just couldn’t stop adding shoes!
I’m not sure when this promotion ends, but shop early for the best selection.
1. Hannah Round-Toe Mules – originally $89, on sale for $49.99, now just $34.99
2. Wildchild Caged Gladiator Sandal – originally $79, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
3. Rochelle Peep Toe Flats – originally $79, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
4. Antasia Slingback High Heels – originally $89, on sale for $49.99, now just $34.99
5. Ugogirl Pointy Toe Pumps – originally $89, on sale for $49.99, now just $34.99
6. Saynt Open Toe Ankle Strap Sandals – originally $79, on sale for $49.99, now just $34.99
7. Royalli Slip-On Flats – originally $59, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
8. Waterloo Booties – originally $139, on sale for $69.99, now just $48.99
9. Coltsfoot Ballerina Flat – originally $79, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
10. Gaget T-Strap Sandals – originally $79, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
11. Queeny Peep Toe Flats – originally $79, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
12. Alba Open Toe Sandals – originally $89, on sale for $39.99, now just $27.99
Click here to check out the entire Nine West Sale!
Tis the season to treat yourself to new shoes. Actually, I say anytime is really. These Lou Skimmer Flat shoes are the perfect transition to fall and must find a way to my closest, STAT!
These Loeffler Randall beauties feature geniune calf hair and a leather lining and sole.
Normally I wouldn’t advocate for spending $295 on a pair of shoes, but when I look at these, I melt. I must own them. I could see myself getting plenty of wear out of them, can’t you?! Wear them to work, with jeans, around town- so many uses!
Available in sizes 5-10.
What do you think of the Lou Skimmer Flat? Would you treat yourself to a $295 pair of shoes?
I normally wouldn’t advocate spending $750 on a pair of shoes, but on your wedding day, it’s no holds bar I think. Plus it may be one of the only times where you can actually get away with spending that kind of money without feeling guilty! At least that’s how I justified my splurge on my wedding shoes.
With that in mind, if you are going to take the plunge and blow your budget on shoes, then these Jimmy Choo Lottie Gold Glitter Sandals must find their way to your home. Gold plus glitter? It’s like a match made in Heaven. Call it love at firs sight or a splurge, however you call it I think they are die for.
The sandal has a 100mm stiletto heel and a gold-tone buckle with logo detail that fastens the sandal at the side.
How amazing would these look with a wedding dress! No matter your dress type- short, long, ball gown, these Jimmy Choo Lottie Gold Glitter Sandals would be the talk of the night! And think about how amazing they would look with a little black dress! See, another reason to get them- you can wear them over and over!
Do tell: What are you splurging on for your wedding day? The shoes? The dress? Both?
I wouldn’t normally do two Treat Yourself posts in one day, but these Matt Bernson Mercer Flats are too good of a deal not to share!
These flats originally cost $176, but they’re currently on sale at PiperLime for just $34.97. PLUS, you can use code “SUMMER20″ at checkout to save an additional 20%, which drops the price to just $27.98 and they ship for free! That’s about an 85% discount on a pair of high-quality and super cute shoes!
The only downside is that the Matt Bernson Mercer Flats are only available in sizes 6.5, 7.5, 9.5, and 10.
I have a pair of Matt Bernson flats and I love them. I highly recommend this brand! Be sure to check out the PiperLime Sale for all sorts of designer shoes for less, but don’t forget that coupon code. It’s valid through July 13.
For whatever reason, I couldn’t stop thinking about Tiffany Blue Wedding Shoes this morning, so of course I had to go in search of a few pairs. I don’t know why this was on my mind as I’m already married and we don’t even have any weddings to attend this year! It just felt like something that had to be done.
I never really considered wearing tiffany blue on my own wedding day, but I was thinking this morning that if I had to do it all over again I might try to go with a tiffany blue and coral theme. I’m not sure how that would work out, but at least in my head it looks gorgeous!
If you’re getting married this summer, here are 10 pairs of Tiffany Blue Wedding Shoes, at all price points. Whether you’re looking for designer wedding shoes like tiffany blue Manolo Blahniks or tiffany blue wedding shoes that cost less than $50, you’ll find it below:
Kate Spade Tiffany Blue Micah Heels – $328 at Kate Spade New York
Nina Crystah Embellished Pumps – $88.95 at Nordstrom
The DSW Summer Shoe Clearance launched this morning and it is a fantastic opportunity to restock your shoe closet for less!
The DSW Summer Shoe Clearance runs both online and in-stores through June 25, 2014, giving you plenty of time to hunt for some super awesome finds!
I just went through the online 50% off sale and found so many great deals… I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to hide my wallet. There are so many cute styles for summer, but also year-round!
Here are just a few of the fab finds under $50 that I spotted in the DSW Summer Shoe Clearance:
1. Audrey Brooke Welby Bootie – available in sizes 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 11 – originally $90, now $29.94
2. Adrienne Vittadini Peridot Patent Pump – available in sizes 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.8, 8 – originally $99, now $39.94
3. AK Anne Klein Hacket Croc Pump – available in size 9 – originally $79, now $14.94
4. Crown Vintage Peony Wedge Sandal – available in sizes 5.5-11 – originally $70, now $29.94
5. Fergalicious Grace Patent Pump – available in size 10 – originally $55, now $19.94
6. Calvin Klein Basia Pump – available in sizes 6-11 – originally $109, now $49.94
7. Cliffs by White Mountain Flossy Riding Boot – available in sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5 – originally $99, now $49.94
8. BCBG Paris Jey Sandal – available in sizes 7.5, 8, 10 – originally $110, now $49.94
9. Mix No. 6 Sheala Gladiator Sandal – available in sizes 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5 – originally $55, now $14.94
10. Sperry Top-Sider Cisco Flip-Flop – available in sizes 5, 6 – originally $40, now $19.94
11. Rebels Wenona Flat Sandal – available in sizes 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 – originally $65, now $29.94
While we didn’t include any high-end designer brands above, the DSW Summer Shoe Clearance is another excellent opportunity to pick up designer shoes for less!
Save Even More with these Cash Back Shopping Sites:
Ebates offers 4% cash back on all purchases at DSW.
ShopatHome.com offers 2% cash back on all purchases at DSW.